Family membership is open to residents of the State of Kansas. Membership must consist of immediate family members living at a single address. Eligible members are: Husband, wife, and all children age 18 and under living in the home.
Membership Rights and Privileges:
- The right to vote in officer elections (only members of the family age 18 and over are eligible to vote)
- The right to hold office on the KSRA Board of Directors (only members of the family age 18 and over are eligible to hold office)
- A physical subscription to the quarterly Chips & Ricochets publication (may be waived at your request)
- A digital subscription to the quarterly Chips & Ricochets publication
- Access to all online member resources
- Access to various other future benefits not reserved for Life Members
Your membership packet should arrive by mail in 1-2 weeks, but you will have immediate access to all online member benefits and updates.